We the undersigned pledge:
- not to attend, or give talks or workshops at, events for adults unless they have a publicly available code of conduct with a means of enforcing it;
- not to attend or give talks or workshops at events where children may be present unless they have a safeguarding policy and a means of enforcing it;
- to resign from membership in, or not to join, Pagan organisations that don't have a safeguarding policy or a code of conduct.
And we call upon all Pagan organisations, groups, and event organisers:
- to develop a code of conduct and a safeguarding policy;
- to publish these on their websites;
- and to enforce them at all events.
Petition / pledge: A code of conduct for all Pagan events and organisations
Please sign and share.