Model policies, group guidelines, etcPagan Symposium code of conduct
An anti harassment policy for events
Model guidelines for group discussion - Yvonne Aburrow
These are useful for face-to-face or online discussions
Warning signs of unsafe groups
- Red flags for seekers (video) by That Kentucky Witch
- List of warning signs of unsafe groups from the Gardnerian Wicca website
- The Advanced Bonewits’ Cult Danger Evaluation Frame – evaluation tool to help observers of religious, occult, psychological or political groups to determine just how dangerous a given group is liable to be, in comparison with other groups, to the physical and mental health of its members and of other people subject to its influence.
- Phil Hine (1998), Approaching groups. An excellent article with a really good set of guidelines and a list of warning signals for dodgy groups.
- Patti Wiginton, Warning Signs in Prospective Covens – excellent checklist of warning signs of dodgy groups, and groups that may be OK, but just not a good fit for you personally.