Websites & resource pages
- Pagans Against Racism (UK) - Facebook group
- Pagans Against Racism - US-based website with an excellent selection of articles on racism, white privilege, and how these play out in Pagan culture.
- Gods and Radicals - a site of beautiful resistance - awesome website of Pagan, polytheist, Marxist, anarchist, and radical thought. Authors include Rhyd Wildermuth, Léithin Cluan, Alley Valkyrie, Crystal Blanton, Sable Aradia, Yvonne Aburrow, Lorna Smithers, Christopher Scott Thompson, Sophia Burns, and many more.
- Staff of Asclepius - Pagans with Disabilities - Patheos Pagan group blog by and for Pagans with disabilities
- Vulcan's Sister: A blog about Paganism and disability.
- Disability Action Alliance - outstanding collection of resources about disability and accessibility
- Spectrum Gate Mysteries - an initiatory religious ritual system that embraces all genders, sexes, and sexual preferences.
- Reclaiming - Principles of Unity (1997) - the Reclaiming tradition's equality & diversity statement
- Heathenry: Inclusive Practice, by Ryan Smith (2016)
- Heathens United Against Racism (Facebook)
- A list of witchcraft traditions